Genshin Impact, the popular open-world RPG from Hoyoverse, is getting ready for its next major update. Version 3.7 is expected to launch on May 24, 2023, and will bring new characters, events, quests, and more to the game. Here’s everything you need to know about Genshin Impact 3.7.
New Character: Kirara
The highlight of Version 3.7 is the introduction of Kirara, a new four-star Dendro character from Inazuma. Kirara is a nekomata girl who works as a Gold Level Courier for the Komaniya Express. She has a cheerful and energetic personality, and loves to explore new places and meet new people.
Kirara’s abilities are still unknown, but she is rumored to have the power to create shields for her party using her Dendro element. She also has two fluffy tails that can change color depending on her mood.
Kirara will be featured on one of the two character banners in Version 3.7, along with some other characters that have not been revealed yet.
In addition to Kirara, Version 3.7 will also bring back some old characters that have not been available for a long time. The first banner rerun will feature Eula, the Spindrift Knight who is a five-star Cryo character and a powerful physical DPS. Eula has not been on a banner since Version 3.6, which was more than 10 patches ago.
The second banner rerun will feature Kazuha and Klee, two five-star characters who are both Anemo and Pyro users respectively. Kazuha is a wandering samurai who can create wind currents and swirl reactions with his sword skills. Klee is a bomb-throwing loli who can deal massive Pyro damage with her explosives.
Both Kazuha and Klee have not been on a banner since Version 2.0 and 2.1 respectively, which were almost a year ago.
New Events and Quests
Version 3.7 will also bring new events and quests for players to enjoy and earn rewards from. One of the main events is called Duel! The Summoners’ Summit, which is a PvP mode where players can challenge each other using their own teams of characters. The event will have different rules and stages each week, and players can earn Primogems, Mora, Hero’s Wit, and other items by participating.
Another event is called The Recollector’s Path, which is a web event where players can collect potions and exchange them for rewards such as Primogems, Mora, Talent Level-Up Materials, and more. The event will run from May 17 to May 24, 2023.
There will also be new story quests and hangout events for some of the new and existing characters in Version 3.7. For example, Kirara will have her own story quest where players can learn more about her background and personality. There will also be a new hangout event for Albedo, the five-star Geo character who is the Chief Alchemist of the Knights of Favonius.
Other Changes and Improvements
Genshin Version 3.7 will introduce some exciting new content and enhancements to the game, such as:
- Jadefall’s Splendor: A five-star sword with high base attack and crit rate. This weapon can unleash a powerful slash that deals Dendro damage and leaves behind a jade flower that heals allies.
- Vourukasha’s Glow: A five-star artifact set that boosts Dendro damage and energy recharge. This set also grants a bonus effect that increases the damage of Dendro reactions and reduces the elemental resistance of enemies affected by Dendro.
- Nymph’s Dream: A four-star artifact set that increases healing effectiveness and elemental mastery. This set also grants a bonus effect that restores energy to the character with the lowest energy when using an elemental burst.
- Dragon of Verdure: Apep: A new boss enemy that is a giant Dendro dragon. It can summon vines and spores to attack players, as well as create a Dendro barrier that blocks ranged attacks. Players need to use Pyro or Electro attacks to break the barrier and expose its weak spot.
- Iniquitous Baptist: A new enemy type that is a Dendro version of the Fatui Skirmisher. It can heal allies and create shields with its Dendro vision, as well as launch Dendro projectiles that deal damage over time. Players need to use Pyro or Electro attacks to counter its healing and shields.
- Anemo Hilichurl Rogue: A new enemy type that is an Anemo version of the Hilichurl Berserker. It can create tornadoes and launch rocks with its Anemo vision, as well as dash towards players and knock them back. Players need to use Cryo or Geo attacks to freeze or petrify it and stop its movement.
- Hydro Hilichurl Rogue: A new enemy type that is a Hydro version of the Hilichurl Berserker. It can create water bubbles and throw fish with its Hydro vision, as well as jump into the water and emerge with a splash. Players need to use Electro or Cryo attacks to electrocute or freeze it and deal extra damage.
- Overflowing Mastery: A new feature that allows players to convert excess Character EXP Materials into Mora. This feature can be accessed from the Inventory menu and can help players save inventory space and earn more Mora.